- Beirut, Lebanon
As a subsidiary of Resource Group, Intersektion has been established in 2010 as a gaming developer and technical system provider with presence in Africa and the Middle East. In 2011, the company established its first operation in Chad, using a leading European system. In 2012, Intersektion capitalized on Resource Group’s technical R&D capabilities to build its own in-house systems and platforms for games.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for designing the user experience (UX) and the user interface (UI) of new products and ideas. He/she will be working on websites, web platforms and mobile application designs.
· Create wireframes and prototypes for the new ideas.
· Gather and evaluate the user requirements in collaboration with the product managers and engineers.
· Conduct an ongoing user research.
· Optimize the existing user interface designs.
· Communicate business goals and objectives with clients.
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
· Prepare and present rough drafts to the internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
. Illustrate and design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UI design or any relevant fields.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience.
· Experience in web and mobile.
· UI design portfolio.
. Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Adobe Xd, Sketch).