- Beirut, Lebanon
Webased is a fast-growing startup with a young and fresh mindset, specialized in providing custom made services for companies, ranging from simple accounting solutions to complex ERP systems.
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions like MySQL
Skills And Qualifications
● Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django web framework
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
● Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
● Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Strong unit test and debugging skills
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.