Network and System Administrator
- Beyrouth, Liban
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Setelia is a consulting company specialized in Telecom and Information Technology (IT).
It is specialized also in the sector of mobile telephony and multimedia services.
It’s a dynamic human-sized structure that continues its development in France and internationally. Setelia has developed its business around four links in the chain of telecom stocks : networks, mobile phones, SIM cards and embedded applications.
In IT, the company is working on the integration and development of new system technology, network and security
Description du poste
- Install and configure computer and office equipment
- Define the quality and security procedures for information systems,
- Supervise the information network infrastructure and guarantee their operation and security,
- Plan maintenance plans,
- Participate in administrative tasks: supervise servers, manage user accounts, rights and quotas.
- Guarantee the maintenance of the computer park
- Define the park maintenance policy,
- Remotely diagnose a hardware or software computer malfunction,
- Change or repair a defective element or assembly,
- Ensure the management of the computer park (purchase of computer equipment and software, receipt of equipment, storage, allocation and monitoring),
- Carry out the inventory and labeling of equipment.
- Provide user support
- Provide technical support and assistance to users,
- Handle incident openings and ensure follow-up.
- Monitor technological developments and be a source of proposals to management.
- Manage physical access control to the premises: badge allocation.
-WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2/2016/2019 et WINDOWS 10
- Virtualisation HYPER-V
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY DOMAIN SERVICES
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY CERTIFICATE SERVICES
- EXCHANGE 2013/2019
- LINUX (DEBIAN)
- MICROSOFT 365 – Cloud Hybrid
- DNS, DHCP
- VLAN, STP, NAT
- Supervision (OID, SNMP, WMI)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.