Member Success Manager
- Los Gatos, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Come join a team of industry and science leaders to achieve a vision of empowering innovation through state-of-the-art artificial intelligence leveraging multiple cloud technologies. We are addressing exciting challenges for our customers, at the intersection of AI/ML and cutting-edge cloud infrastructure.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Communications or marketing degree.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.