Senior Instructional Designer
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
TTRO is an organisation of passionate and talented individuals who design and develop innovative learning solutions to up-skill and empower people for now and for the future. We believe in driving change through next generation learning by combining immersive technologies and learning methodologies to deliver relevant competencies that add value to your organisation and your people. We are a remote first company with employees from all over the globe.
We are looking for a driven and creative bilingual (English and Arabic) Senior Instructional Designer to work with our clients in the Middle East region to develop innovative, pedagogically-strong learning solutions that meet their business and people needs.
You will own the overall creative vision for a range of digital learning projects. You will collaborate with designers, developers, project managers and client subject matter experts (SMEs). Building on a number of years of experience as a learning designer, you will have a solid understanding of the principles of adult learning and of learning technology. An excellent communicator, you will be able to collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels. You will also have a graduate degree.
Bachelor’s Degree or related qualification, with a minimum of seven years relevant working experience within an e-learning, media, training or a L&D related role.
- Holding the creative vision for the overall e-learning or blended project.
- Researching content, working with subject experts and with your fellow learning design colleagues to transform that content into effective and engaging learning.
- Leading and facilitating analysis and design workshops, both internally and with clients.
- Linking learning needs analysis results to learning objectives when implementing the design.
- Working with the design team to define visual and multi-media approaches.
- Pitching learning concepts to client stakeholders at every level.
- Creating detailed design documentation, including storyboards (in Arabic or English)
- Attention to detail
- Strong lateral thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- A high level of confidence, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Good work ethic and time management skills
- Experience working in a virtual environment with global audiences and learners
- Experience in working with remote teams
- You may be required to travel to meet with customers
- Ability to adapt to ad hoc requests, scope changes and remain productive in response to a fluctuating and dynamic work environment