- Bouar, Lebanon
Lighting Design Studio
We are architects, engineers, designers and communicators. We are lighting experts, specialised in the planning, implementing and manufacturing of light and lighting fixtures.
We operate an in-house manufacturing facility in Lebanon and maintain workshops in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Beirut, Bologna, Dubai, London and Stuttgart.
Our products are developed to interpret a space and solve a lighting need. Our aesthetics serve the same purpose. Attention to detail. Proportion and function. Because of this, our optical tools are our essential ingredients.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates passion for design; as well as the ability to manage and organize their workload and take initiative to continuously enhance the brand.
This candidate will have experiences in working with several areas of design such as digital, user interfaces, layouts and editorial, packaging and print.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective, designs, print and digital media
- Review all current materials and platforms to continuously improve
- Design and maintain new features for online platforms
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and XD)
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Portfolio of work