Executive Assistant - Bronx NY
- New York, NY
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. has been providing professional transport, guard, patrol and protective services for the past forty-nine years. Based in the Bronx, Johnson Security was founded in 1962 in New York State. As a third generation, family-owned and operated enterprise, Johnson Security has established an impeccable record of providing our clients with peace of mind.
Johnson Security Bureau is a mid size security firm located in the Bronx, NY. We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to work in a small office setting with a group of dedicated and motivated individuals.
The Executive Assistant is an integral part of the Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. team. The Executive Assistant works most closely with the executives of Johnson Security to oversee the detailed issues, allowing the executives to focus on executing the company's strategy for growth.
We are looking for a focused, hardworking individual who can get task done in a busy work environment.
The following outlines the key responsibilities and expectations for a candidate for the position of Executive Assistant.
*Manage calenders and appointments
*Record minutes and notes at meetings
*Assist with research and projects
*Calling and screening of job applicants
* Prepare and execute physical and electronic mailing.
* Must be able to type at least 60 wpm.
* Answer, screen and direct incoming phone calls.
* Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Prepares reports by collecting information.
*Ability get get tasks completed correctly and in a timely manner
* Read, review and process important documents.
* Compose letters and memos
* Professional office attire is a must.
* Greet employees, candidates and guests.
* Must be open to new perspectives and willing to learn.
* Must be confident and willing to share fresh/creative ideas
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Days and hours
Monday - Friday, some weekends.
9:00 am - 5:00 pm, hours will vary from time to time.
$9.50 - $11.00 per hour
*Good customer service
*Good phone etiquette
*Critical thinking skills
*Willing to learn
*Good computer skills PC & Mac
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication, Pleasant Attitude
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.