PLM TeamCenter - Temp to hire
- Palo Alto, CA
• Perform Teamcenter administration, issues resolutions, manage user needs, utilities and compliance needs.
• Maintain the PLM organizational structure within Teamcenter Engineering software for all user accounts, groups, roles and administration.
• Install and configure Teamcenter Unified 2007 and Teamcenter unified 8.3 applications (or higher versions).
• Integration with Pro/E and SAP ECC & SAP CAMS; Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing.
• Creates specifications and automates testing scripts for systems to meet business requirements.
• Analyzes functional areas to determine requirements for new systems and/or improvements to existing systems
• Participates in cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues
• Ability to solve technical/functional issues and quickly come up solution, architecture, technical design, and POC.
• Work independently, or as part of a team, to analyze and resolve operational and project issues with the SAP environment, work with other Database Administrators in resolving common hardware, operating system and database problems and other duties as required.
• Install, upgrade, and perform patch applications for SAP and Siemens software products on RedHat Linux and Windows 2008R2.
• Install, upgrade, and configure Oracle WebLogic or IBM WebSphere on Linux.
• Install, upgrade, configure, and maintain RedHat Linux and Windows 2008R2 servers.
• Support and configure CAD/ERP interfaces, working closely with the CAD / PLM support team.
• Perform tuning and performance monitoring of Siemens applications as needed.
• Contribute to IT strategies by staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
• Provide tier 2 support for Customer Services and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Work with IT personnel to deal with day-to-day issues and to plan upgrades and other projects.
• Respond to issues nights and weekends as needed, requiring carrying a smartphone 24/7
• Perform root cause analysis to resolve issues quickly in a complex IT environment
• 5+ years Teamcenter, UGNX CAD systems installation, administration and support experience
• 2+ years in Teamcenter migration
• 5+ years PLM-ERP Integration implementation. Experience in ERP-PLM-CAD, Pro/E integration solution and deployments.
• Working knowledge/experience with Teamcenter and ERP integration with SAP CAMS and/or Oracle Apps
• 5+ years of experience managing TCP/IP based networks, enterprise applications, and databases
(MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL, and Oracle.)
• Experience with SOX and change control process.
• 5-7 years Linux administration, RedHat Linux required.
• 5-7 years Windows administration.
• 5-7 years NetApp hardware / software experience.
• 3-5 years VMWare experience.
• Strong communication skills (written and presentation)
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Application and customer support Experience required
• SAP Basis required.
• Experience working with PLM / MES applications
• 3+ years in data administration, data management approaches and methods
• Experience in SAP NetWeaver and CAMS
- Must be either a US Person or US Citizen
- Must have Teacmcenter experience
- Must have Linux background
- Must have integration / implementation experience