- Toronto, Canada
K2 Digital is shaping the future of digital solutions for both B2C and B2B. We specialize in solving complex marketing, sales and operational problems through strategy, thought leadership and a consultative process to deliver creative technology solutions that drive business growth and efficiencies. We’re growing – fast – but we’re doing it right, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. Founded by Klick Inc., the sole recipient of the triple crown of Canada’s most recognized awards: Best Employers, Best Managed and Fastest Growing Technology Company in North America, We are looking for smart, ambitious game changers that can help us achieve our vision. We want you to grow with us, be our next thought leader, jump right in and make a difference and have a ton of fun doing it.
The Web Developer will have a very strong understanding of front end web application technologies and excellent communication skills. The candidate will provide high quality innovative web code (HTML, CSS, JS). The candidate will work with the project manager, development team, QA team, business analysis and the clients’ technology staff to successfully develop and maintain desktop web (and mobile web) solutions.
* Review requirements and work packages, provide feedback and development estimates
* Participate in design reviews in a team setting and while following the development methodology
* Develop software modules in accordance to requirements and the approved design
* Develop and execute unit tests
* Maintain project artifacts in project repositories and source control systems
* 2+ years experince doing web [front end] development
* Experience with structured (waterfall) and agile software development methodologies
* Experience with Git
* Understanding of how to optimize web pages/applications for high traffic websites
* Excellent at solving the challanges of cross browser rendering (desktop [IE, FF, Chrome, Safari] and mobile[iOS, Android])
* Experince with using various Web Content Management Systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Desire to empower and grow development team
- Superior teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- A college or university degree in something technical is preferred; your experience also speaks to what you didn’t learn in a classroom.
- We are also open if you can demonstrate you know your stuff and have a non-conventional degree.
- Toronto office environment
- Working with and at client’s offices