Participates in the development and implementation of Cloudera Hadoop environment, often using new technologies and database design work. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- Administer and support Hadoop clusters (including HBase)
- Analyze system and application architecture to ensure that all functional and nonfunctional requirements are met.
- Evaluate and select tools and technologies needed for efficient support of the systems
- Automate common maintenance, installation jobs
- Monitor cluster job performance and capacity planning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that applications are properly tested, configured, and deployed
- Adapt configuration management tools for the needs of the Operations teams
- Experience with performance data driven DB testing and simulation
- High Availability Database and HDFS Cluster experience