Part Time HR Recruiter
- Luray, VA
K3 Solutions, LLC (K3) is a leading technical solutions and services company, that offers a broad range of expertise in systems modernization efforts, applications support, and business process management services. Our collaborative approach, innovative solutions, and focus on adding value provides our clients with a cost-effective path to addressing, managing, and achieving all of their mission objectives and business goals.
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience working to stringent deadlines required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels.
- Must be highly organized with proven skills managing and tracking assignments and deadlines.
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management
U.S Citizens only; preferences to applicants that live near Luray, VA.
This is a part-time job and an ideal opportunity for those candidates looking to get additional hours from their current jobs, or existing college students looking to get experience prior to graduation.
We are looking for an individual that will prove themselves, is independent, flexible and will grow with small company.