Growth Sales Executive, Senior (Central)
- Remote Position, Chicago, IL, us
K4Connect creates solutions that serve and empower older adults and individuals living with disabilities, enhancing lives by integrating the latest in smart technologies into a single responsive system. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. At K4Connect we believe technology should be purposeful, person-centered and harmonious.
We are a high impact, high growth, venture backed company on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. We believe that technology is not simply meant for the next generation, but should benefit all generations. Having just closed our Series B financing and won 2018 IoT Company of the Year for the state of North Carolina, we are quickly accelerating our growth across North America. If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing start-ups in North Carolina and becoming part of a committed, impassioned, intelligent and creative team that is driven to make a global impact, then K4Connect may be the place for you!
We are seeking a passionate and experienced enterprise sales professional for the role of Growth Sales Executive, Senior to join our team and lead our growth in the Central Region. This role is responsible for delivering net new enterprise account wins, including responsibility for pipeline development (with assistance from our Sales Development Team), revenue attainment and continued account growth of our first product in the senior living market—K4Community. From these accounts, you will drive not only revenue, but help the K4Connect team to drive accelerated growth in the market, allowing us to deliver on our vision to “serve as many people as possible as fast as possible”.
This role will be aided by our Sales Development and Marketing teams in terms of development of both inbound and outbound leads and prospects. This is a customer facing role requiring the ability to validate, qualify, and close net new business, and expertise working large deals at the C level. Candidates will also have strong influence on marketing, messaging, collateral, sales workshops and future product direction based on customer engagements. We are looking for a mission driven and passionate team member with a successful and proven track record to not only take their career to the next level, but to make a true difference in people’s lives. This role reports directly to K4Connect’s President.
About the position:
- Responsibility for sales, customer development and opportunity planning from qualification to closure
- Manage pipeline progression, account planning, forecasting, lead generation and account execution with a primary focus, initially, on the central US.
- Team with senior leadership to leverage and improve our data driven approach to prospecting
- Maintain and develop deep, long term relationships with K4Connect customers and market influencers
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to prospective and existing customer base
- Team with marketing to continue to refine key sales assets including sales decks, one pagers, demo scripts, demo videos, ROI models and more
- Partner with Account Management and Client Success to ensure strong post sales engagement, deployments, customer success and account expansion.
- Expected travel up to 50%
- Prefer candidates who live in the US Central Region
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- 7+ years’ sales experience within technology companies (preferably SaaS in the healthcare, home automation, connected fitness, or enterprise technology)
- Comfortable presenting to and closing opportunities with C-level executives
- Existing or ability to gain technical expertise around key enterprise technology areas
- Technical sales or sales experience in highly technical, consultative solution sales environments
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets while also ensuring top levels of customer success and satisfaction
- Experience working with product, marketing, and post sales services teams to drive continual improvement
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a high growth start-up is a plus
- Comfortable with working in a start-up environment, with a willingness to participate beyond core job responsibilities.
- Creative and innovative
- Risk tolerant, willing to give ideas a try (then try again)
- Strong leadership skills, willing to push forward ideas, yet a team player
K4Connect is a high impact, high growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to leverage technology to empower the 1.5B older adults and individuals living with disabilities to live simpler, healthier and happier lives. It all starts with our patented technology management and delivery platform, one of the most advanced in the burgeoning IoT market which delivers the latest in home automation, connected wellness, social, services and content management to those who value it the most. Our products enable smarter living environments and healthier lives while fostering family and community engagement. Learn more at www.k4connect.com.
What We Offer:
- Health Care Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Saving Option
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday & K4Days
- Unlimited Vacation Plan
- Employee Lounge
- Steady supply of snacks, coffee, and drinks
You’ll be part of a highly creative, open and fun team all passionate about making a real difference in people’s lives!
K4Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.