Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical Production
- Toronto, Canada
You are looking for a career opportunity in chemistry? We are actually seeking for candidates in Toronto area for our laboratories located near Montreal, in St-Hubert.
Teamed for a lasting partnership
Since 1997, KABS has offered a broad range of product development services to the bio-pharmaceutical industry, worldwide. We support pharmaceutical development programs from initial discovery to phase III. Our cGMP compliant services include strategic planning, pre-clinical development, analytical testing, formulation development, manufacturing of prototypes and clinical supplies, distribution of clinical supplies to clinical sites and CMC aspects of regulatory affairs.
He is responsible for carrying the analysis dispatched to him by his supervisor or representative. He is responsible for carrying these analyses according to the SOPs and cGMPs.
- Carrying the analysis in conformity to laboratory methods and current regulatory documents
- Complying with the company’s SOPs
- Performing analytical work, including solution preparations, setup of experiments, etc.
- Performing various clerical tasks (occasionally)
- Being reassigned to different sections or department on a temporary basis, as required by the company’s needs (occasionally)
- B. Sc. or higher degree in chemistry or related discipline.
- Comfortable to work under pressure.
We thank all applicants but only those under consideration will be contacted.
No agencies please.