Welding and Coatings Inspectors
- Perth WA, Australia
KAEFER Maicon is a wholly owned company of KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd with operations throughout Australia
KAEFER Maicon specialise in the supply of Mechanical and Industrial Services to the Oil & Gas, Mining, Defence and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Maicon are seeking specialised and experienced Welding and Coating Inspectors with minimum qualifications of:
- Welding Inspector 3.2
- NACE Inspection level 2
- Ability to understand blueprints & drawings and taking measurements to plan layout procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- To ensure that the work produced meets specifications for quality and safety
- Perform tests and inspect to ensure welds surfaces and structure are safe to use
- Perform visual inspections and search for defects
- Implementing project control procedures consistent with project execution strategy;
- Attend planning, progress and schedule meetings;
- Ensuring compliance with ethical practices and company policies and procedures.
- Proven experience as Welding and Coatings Inspector experience with at least 3 - 5 years in a similar role on Major construction , mining and resource projects.
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Professional Certification (e.g. an AWS welding certificate) will be a plus