- Perth WA, Australia
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of industrial insulation and associated industries, with operations in more than 40 countries and over 35,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of Industrial Services to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Contracts Administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the Director- Risk and Commercial APAC Region, you will assist in managing all contractual/commercial operations for the business.
- Prepare and maintain contract change proposals, variations, progress claims;
- Monitor and maintain detailed construction progress reports with regular updates to the Project Managers and Clients including budget forecasting, progress monitoring and corrective action activities;
- Prepare weekly progress reports in collaboration with the Planning Engineer/Superintendents, Cost Control Engineers and other personnel. Prepare the monthly progress report for the Clients.
- Liaise with site managers and internal project role players regarding projects related matters;
- Maintain cost coding system in accordance with the Cost Categories established for the project, the budget and client requirements;
- Establish earned hours performance and reach agreement with the Clients where appropriate.
- Update and report the status of costs to date, estimated costs to complete, comparison to target estimates, cash and expenditure forecasts, contingency and escalation evaluations and reports for major changes.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant experience, preferably within the Construction, Oil & Gas and Offshore industry. Major projects experience would be a major advantage.
- Engineering, Commerce-Accounting or Lawyer degree qualifications.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office particularly Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.