- Perth WA, Australia
KAEFER Maicon is a wholly owned company of KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd with operations throughout Australia
We specialise in the supply of Mechanical and Industrial Services to the Mining, Oil, Gas, and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
We require a motivated Project Engineer to join our company to work on a major structural integrity project covering multiple sites in the Pilbara region. The role would be FIFO from Perth WA, on a 2 weeks on / 1 week off roster.
- Engineering Degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience in project engineering on major resource projects
- Experience working with contractor
- Experience working on Mineral Processing Plants
- Experience preparing workpacks, MTO’s and TQ’s
- Experience writing methodologies and reports
- Experience with project planning, cost estimation and variation management
- Experienced with QA/QC documentation sign-off and compilation into MDR’s
- Familiar with structural and welding standards
- Solid interpersonal communication skills, confident in interfacing with clients and suppliers
- Need to be flexible and pro-active
- Experience using Primavera P6 scheduling software
- Experience using AutoCAD software
- Experience on brownfield maintenance of mineral processing plants
- Experience on shutdown works
Please apply through Seek.
Shortlisting for these positions will commence immediately.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
No Agency referrals.