Account Manager, Public Sector
- Ottawa, Canada
KANA makes every customer experience a good experience. A global leader in customer service solutions delivered on-premise or in the cloud, KANA lets organizations take complete control over customer service interactions, so they can take care of customers, while managing costs and reinforcing brand. By unifying and maintaining context for customer journeys across agent, web, social and mobile experiences, KANA solutions have reduced handling time, increased resolution rates and improved net promoter score (NPS) at more than 900 enterprises, including half of the Global 100 and more than 250 government agencies. KANA is based in Silicon Valley, California and has offices worldwide. www.kana.com.
Follow KANA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KANAsoftware
KANA Software, the leader in external-facing CRM applications, has an immediate need for a key team player within our sales organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility is to manage dedicated accounts and sell our market leading Lagan solution. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Research customer purchase and support history
- Cross – Sell/Up-Sell into current installed base
- Perform opportunity identification, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Identify business initiatives and close additional purchases of products, maintenance, and services by customers
- Respond to requests for information from customers and give on-line KANA value proposition presentations
- Work closely with VP of Sales and Marketing team to identify and close new opportunities
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes and developments
- Account Management
- Help sell Lagan Express solution
The candidate for this role will work closely with many other departments at KANA, including Support, Strategic Account Representatives, Channel Alliance, and Senior Management.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Work experience should include a minimum of 2 years in a sales or sales support role
- Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, HTML, and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate observations to business opportunity
- Experience working with and selling to Local Government is an asset
- Experience in RFP’s responses
Travel: Minimal travel required.
Location: This position will be based in Ottawa, Canada.
KANA is an Equal Opportunity Employer