There's never been a better time to work at KANA Software. We're growing at an amazing rate, and new career opportunities are opening up every day.
This senior member of the Marketing Communications team will be responsible for the execution of all Corporate AR and PR as well as support regional PR endeavours. This person must be familiar and comfortable with current market trends, and ideally CRM and the Customer Service market, as well as communications on social media platforms like blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Reporting to the Director of North America Marketing, this role will accelerate and evolve existing AR/PR programs as well as create new ones to evolve the company’s brand and position in the market.
Laughter and creativity are encouraged. Being provocative and being a leader in driving actual change in our influencer communications is however essential. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly growing team and manage media and industry analyst communications, based out of Sunnyvale, California for one of the world’s most exciting companys.
- Help craft external positioning as well as communication strategy for analysts and media, speakers bureau, and awards program
- Cultivate, grow and leverage industry influencer relationships
- Play a role in the development and training of corporate spokespeople involved in AR/PR programs
- Manage external agency team resources and work with regional marketing teams and PR agencies to drive local coverage in key regions
- Work with an extended team of subject matter experts to drive all analyst briefings, enquiries, evaluations and demos ensuring that the company, its products, and market position are communicated to their best advantage