Analyst and Public Relations Specialist (Req122)
- Sunnyvale, CA
KANA makes every customer experience a good experience. A global leader in customer service solutions delivered on-premise or in the cloud, KANA lets organizations take complete control over customer service interactions, so they can take care of customers, while managing costs and reinforcing brand. By unifying and maintaining context for customer journeys across agent, web, social and mobile experiences, KANA solutions have reduced handling time, increased resolution rates and improved net promoter score (NPS) at more than 900 enterprises, including half of the Global 100 and more than 250 government agencies. KANA is based in Silicon Valley, California and has offices worldwide. www.kana.com.
Follow KANA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KANAsoftware
There's never been a better time to work at KANA Software. We're growing at an amazing rate, and new career opportunities are opening up every day.
This senior member of the Marketing Communications team will be responsible for the execution of all Corporate AR and PR as well as support regional PR endeavours. This person must be familiar and comfortable with current market trends, and ideally CRM and the Customer Service market, as well as communications on social media platforms like blogs, Facebook and Twitter. Reporting to the Director of North America Marketing, this role will accelerate and evolve existing AR/PR programs as well as create new ones to evolve the company’s brand and position in the market.
Laughter and creativity are encouraged. Being provocative and being a leader in driving actual change in our influencer communications is however essential. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a rapidly growing team and manage media and industry analyst communications, based out of Sunnyvale, California for one of the world’s most exciting companys.
- Help craft external positioning as well as communication strategy for analysts and media, speakers bureau, and awards program
- Cultivate, grow and leverage industry influencer relationships
- Play a role in the development and training of corporate spokespeople involved in AR/PR programs
- Manage external agency team resources and work with regional marketing teams and PR agencies to drive local coverage in key regions
- Work with an extended team of subject matter experts to drive all analyst briefings, enquiries, evaluations and demos ensuring that the company, its products, and market position are communicated to their best advantage
- 5 years experience within an agency or enterprise/mid-market B2B software company focused on PR, Analyst Relations
- Demonstrated success in executing analyst and media campaigns
- Demonstrated success in securing media coverage in a variety of outlet types.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing and fostering relationships with industry analysts that result in lead generation and inclusion in reports
- Experience working closely with senior level executives
- Effective working relationship with team members and manager across geographical locations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conceive and create high-quality marketing content with minimal or no input.
- High level of motivation to achieve business results through media influence.
- Demonstrable ability to manage in-house or outsourced resources (PR agencies)
- Graduate or Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Communications.
- Experience with customer service, contact center or CRM software companies.
- Knowledge of the domain including context, current trends and competitive dynamics.
Location: This position will be based in KANA’s worldwide headquarters in Sunnyvale, California however we will consider applications from candidates situated elsewhere in the USA.
Duration: This is a full time, permanent position.