Commercial Sales Director (Req186)
- San Francisco, CA
KANA makes every customer experience a good experience. A global leader in customer service solutions delivered on-premise or in the cloud, KANA lets organizations take complete control over customer service interactions, so they can take care of customers, while managing costs and reinforcing brand. By unifying and maintaining context for customer journeys across agent, web, social and mobile experiences, KANA solutions have reduced handling time, increased resolution rates and improved net promoter score (NPS) at more than 900 enterprises, including half of the Global 100 and more than 250 government agencies. KANA is based in Silicon Valley, California and has offices worldwide. www.kana.com.
Follow KANA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KANAsoftware
As a Sales Director you will join an effective, results oriented sales organization. Primarily focus will be expanding the KANA customer base within an established geographic territory by obtaining new customers. This particular role will be focused on selling our solutions to the commercial sector within North America on the west coast.
The right candidate will have a deep understanding of the enterprise software market place, and experience in selling products in the commercial sector. The Sales Director serves as the primary business contact for the prospects and is responsible for closing new business opportunities. They are also expected to meet targets and provide accurate forecasts.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Goal Oriented
- Strong leadership qualities both with customers and employees
- Highly efficient and collaborative
- Preferred experience in high tech
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work from home effectively
- Ability to keep an updated and accurate forecast
- Proven new sales experience in the enterprise software market
- Proven track record in selling to the commercial market
- Experience with technology sector a plus
- Proven track record
- Experience in the customer service software market
Travel: 50%-75%% Domestic & International
Location: West Coast