- San Diego, CA
KANA makes every customer experience a good experience. A global leader in customer service solutions delivered on-premise or in the cloud, KANA lets organizations take complete control over customer service interactions, so they can take care of customers, while managing costs and reinforcing brand. By unifying and maintaining context for customer journeys across agent, web, social and mobile experiences, KANA solutions have reduced handling time, increased resolution rates and improved net promoter score (NPS) at more than 900 enterprises, including half of the Global 100 and more than 250 government agencies. KANA is based in Silicon Valley, California and has offices worldwide. www.kana.com.
Follow KANA on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KANAsoftware
The Project Manager leads KANA’s project teams to deploy KANA product suite at client sites including integration with legacy and back office applications. The KANA Project Manager is responsible for managing the implementation life cycle including: Discovery, Analysis & Design, Development, Test, Production and Post-Production project stages. The KANA Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing on project plan, managing project budget and achieving target KPIs, change control and project resource requirements. In addition, the KANA Project Manager is accountable for functioning as the liaison between KANA and our clients, project communications and reporting management. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
MUST HAVE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Mid- to Senior-level consultant with 7-10 years of overall experience.
- 3+ years recent experience functioning as a Project Manager with a Professional Services or Consulting organization - Big 4 experience desirable.
- 3+ years experience managing complex multi-phased projects (>$500K).
- 3+ years experience with industry standard, generally accepted project management practices including Agile, Waterfall, RUP, and Scrum.
- Experience managing scope including enforcing change control process, schedule, and issue resolution.
- Experience using budget tracking approach and metrics that accurately tracks team productivity and earned value.
- Solid understanding of SOA, SDLC, SQA Processes, IT Methodologies, TQM, PMI Standards, and emerging technologies.
- Advance proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- CRM implementation Project Management background desirable (Pega, Sword Ciboodle, Oracle Siebel/ RightNow, Salesforce, SAP).
- Call Center experience is a plus.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Work Skills and Habits – A high-energy individual who is able to simultaneously manage multiple project activities.
- Attention to Detail – Ability to undertake detailed project activities with accuracy and reliability.
- Communication skills – Ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts to across the project and client teams and KANA organization.
- Management – Ability to manage project teams from planning through execution.
- Team Work – Ability to interface and work cooperatively with teammates, customers and third-party service providers.
- Problem Solving Skills – Ability to resolve customer problems with diplomacy, either directly or with the team’s assistance.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Insure project deliverables are on time and on budget while meeting customer satisfaction expectations.
- Accurately forecast resources and revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree a plus
- Project management certification desired
Travel: 75% Domestic
Office Locations: KANA’s US headquarters is located in Sunnyvale, CA and there are office locations in Overland Park, KS and Chicago, IL. (FOR HOME OFFICE - US location is flexible and KANA provides a generous home office arrangement if applicable.)
KANA offers a highly competitive total rewards compensation and benefits package.