- Alpharetta, GA
KANA understands the value of great Customer Service experiences. We know every channel through which a customer communicates with—and about—your brand. We provide on-premises and cloud solutions for large enterprises and mid-market organizations. By unifying and maintaining context for customer journeys across agent, Web, social and mobile experiences, KANA solutions have reduced handling time, increased resolution rates and improved net promoter scores (NPS) at more than 900 enterprises – including many of the Fortune 500 and more than 250 government agencies. At KANA, we help create differentiated and personalized customer experiences that count. KANA is based in Silicon Valley, California and has offices worldwide across EMEA, APAC and North America. www.kana.com
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for supporting and extending company's IT applications.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business user and system needs.
- Write detailed requirements, analysis and implementation documents.
- Perform problem identification, escalation, and resolution.
- Define test plans and acceptance criteria. Develop and support change requests.
- Mentor other IT team members on the monitoring, troubleshooting and support of internally developed applications.
- Act as a backup resource to other IT team members.
- Must have excellent team work, customer service, communication, organization, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment.
- Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication required.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels required.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical field.
- Hands on experience in the Development of Internet applications using Microsoft Technologies.
-Internet technologies such as J2EE, Java, JSP, EJB and XML
-Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and DB2
-Object-oriented design and UML modeling
-Unix and Microsoft Windows to deploy/manage applications
-System Analysis including requirements gathering, prototyping, designing, coding, executing and testing;
- -Software project estimation, scheduling and key stakeholder communication; and 2 years exp in ERP and sales force automation tools.
- BS Computer Science or equivalent and/or a system related background with good business/process knowledge.
Travel: Occasional travel may be required
Location: These positions will be based in KANA’s India of Inchinnan offices close to Glasgow Airport, PA4 9LH, great on-site parking and subsidised restaurant.
Duration: These are full time, permanent positions.
Compensation: KANA offers competitive total rewards compensation and benefits package.
Further details on these opportunities can be obtained from Drew Brown at email@example.com
All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK. Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
As part of our recruitment process we are required to enquire regarding any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings that are not "protected" as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013) a separate email will be sent with further information regarding this request. Please note that successful applicant will be required achieve a basic level security clearance (CRB, Access NI, UKBA)
KANA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.