Channel Manager (CM)
- Mexico City, MX, Mexico City, Mexico
With the mission to enable affordability through technology, Kiwi is a platform that leverages behavioural principles to help families purchase services in advance through affordable and personalised pre-payment plans, while allowing merchants to widen their customer base and increase sales.
Kiwi was designed at MIT and is being pioneered in Mexico. We are a pre Series A startup and lucky to have world-class advisors and investors such as FEMSA, Capital Invent, Heberto Taracena, Arturo Galván, among others.
The CM's mission is to identify, expand and seamlessly integrate new outlets within the agreed Kiwi channels while maximizing their usage of the Kiwi system for their sales. Responsibility includes:
- identifying new outlets within the agreed Kiwi channels
- working with business development
- negotiate commercial agreements with agreed outlets
- liaise with outlet manager to prepare an on boarding plan
- prepare and implement training programmes for the outlets
- help customize Kiwi marketing material for the outlet
- liaise with CTO to implement Kiwi systems and train outlet staff
- work with the outlet to troubleshoot and ensure quality
- carry out quarterly audit
As a CM, you are expected to increase Kiwi’s active outlets in Mexico from the current 5 to 50 by e2015 and to 5,000 by e2018.
- University degree
- At least 5 years business experience service business
- Experience in training, quality control procedures
- BD experience – contract negotiation, preparing business proposals
- Honesty/integrity - Trust is of uttermost importance in our team
- Enthusiasm - Positive and pro-positive attitude
- Goal Oriented - Must be number driven and obsessed with achieving promises
- Efficacy - Ability to get the job done
- Ability to develop people - Must develop a workforce to help achieve objectives
As a startup in such stage, we are expecting to form a solid team to define a fun culture and creative environment.