Operations - Intern/Part Time
- Mexico City, Mexico
With the mission to enable affordability through technology, Kiwi is a platform that leverages behavioural principles to help families purchase services in advance through affordable and personalised pre-payment plans, while allowing merchants to widen their customer base and increase sales.
Kiwi was designed at MIT and is being pioneered in Mexico. We are a pre Series A startup and lucky to have world-class advisors and investors such as FEMSA, Capital Invent, Heberto Taracena, Arturo Galván, among others.
- Aiding sales and tech teams in issues relating infrastructure and communication.
- Working on any and all things related to the admin side of operations and the implementation team.
- Creating all appropriate Documentation of evolving processes.
- Updating and maintaining the systems to run the organization.
- Updates to training materials as needed.
- Recruiting process
Candidate must meet most of the following:
- Relevant course of study/interests/experience: Engineering, Economics.
- Can start ASAP at our Mexico City office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer/Internet Savvy
As a startup in such stage, we are expecting to form a solid team to define a fun culture and creative environment.