Developer - Front 2
- Mexico City, Mexico
With the mission to enable and increase affordability through technology, Kiwi is a platform that leverages behavioural principles to help families purchase services in advance through affordable and personalised pre-payment plans, while allowing merchants to widen their customer base and increase sales.
- Colaborate with other team members in the evolving specification of our web services.
- Design, implement, test and secure our Ember applications.
- Monitor the clients in production.
- Ongoing maintenance.
- Experience working the most recent versions of Ember.js
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Basic Git and GitHub knowledge
- Intermediate English language skills
- Experience writing and mantaining unit and integration tests for Ember apps
- Intermediate knowledge of REST JSON apis
Nice to haves
- Knowledgable about general modern JS development tools, workflows and practices
- Experience with other common libraries and frameworks (jQuery, Angular, React)
- Experience working with Bootstrap CSS framework
- Basic knowledge of back-end development and SQL
- Basic knowledge of at least another programming language
- You will be required to work out of our office in Mexico City most of the time.