Marketing/Sales - Intern/Part Time
- Mexico City, Mexico
With the mission to enable affordability through technology, Kiwi is a platform that leverages behavioural principles to help families purchase services in advance through affordable and personalised pre-payment plans, while allowing merchants to widen their customer base and increase sales.
Kiwi was designed at MIT and is being pioneered in Mexico. We are a pre Series A startup and lucky to have world-class advisors and investors such as FEMSA, Capital Invent, Heberto Taracena, Arturo Galván, among others.
We are looking for an intern to help in our marketing, digital outreach and brand presence among other day-to-day operational activities. As an intern you'll be asked to participate in some of the following areas or activities:
- Prospecting and pursuing clients for new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Writing blog posts with ideas and tutorials
- Design email campaigns
- Amplify our presence on Facebook / Twitter
- Pursuing a degree in marketing or a related field
- Eager to learn new and creative ways to use the internet to reach your target audience
- Interest and/or experience in growth hacking and user acquisition a plus
As a startup in such stage, we are expecting to form a solid team to define a fun culture and creative environment.