Visual Design - Intern/Part Time
- Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico
With the mission to enable and increase affordability through technology, Kiwi is a platform that leverages behavioural principles to help families purchase services in advance through affordable and personalised pre-payment plans, while allowing merchants to widen their customer base and increase sales.
The visual designer's mission is to inspire and engage with our users through art, based on real experiences with customers. Responsibility includes:
- Optimisation of Kiwi's visual identity (colours, icons, etc)
- Design of visual content shown to potential users at Kiwi's partner outlets
- Leading Kiwi's brand design and delivery
- BA/BS degree (or candidacy) in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Fireworks.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience designing outstanding web-based products for a consumer-oriented website.
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills.
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
Kiwi is being pioneered in Mexico. We are a pre Series A startup and lucky to have world-class advisors and investors such as FEMSA, Capital Invent, Heberto Taracena, Arturo Galván, among others.
As a startup in such stage, we are expecting to form a solid team to define a fun culture and creative environment.