Media Biller - Temporary
- Los Angeles, CA
KSL Media is an Independent Media Company seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Accounting Department in our Encino, California office. This position requires an individual, who has the ability to work independently, is able to work under pressure, is analytical and has excellent problem-solving skills.
• Processing, tracking, and completing third-party invoices.
• Inputting station invoices, checking for input errors and pulling matching reports.
• Tracking discrepancies and getting resolutions.
• Performing data entry into company's software.
• Estimate billing and reconciliation of client accounts.
• Clearing station invoices for payment accurately.
• Communicating with account supervisors on client receivables and problems.
• Balancing figures between multiple systems for accuracy.
• Assure that final billing figures to client is correct and not exceeding the purchase authorization.
• Filing of Completed Billing Packages.
• Fast and accurate 10 key.
• Prior knowledge of media programs, Strata (SBMS), CORE, Advantage.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Basic math and percentage skills.
• Ability to research and resolve problems.
• Superior organizational skills, punctuality, and advanced multi-tasking.
• Able to handle deadlines and meet them.
• 2-3 years media billing experience in an accounting department required.
• 2-3 years experience with media software programs (CORE).
• High School graduate or equivalent education is required.
KSL Media is a privately-owned, fiercely independent, entrepreneurial-minded and intensely competitive media planning and buying company servicing clients across many business categories.
Founded in 1981, we were one of the first “unbundled” independent media agencies to offer media planning and buying separate from creative services.
We employ over 100 media professionals in Los Angeles and New York and manage $625 million in client investments across all media forms.