Human Resources - ADP HRIS Administrator
- 3 Stauffer Industrial Park, Scranton, PA
In 1930, Edward Kane traded his car for a used truck to provide local hauling to valley regions of Northeast Pennsylvania. Today, KANE manages a truckload fleet of 140 power units and 800 trailers and operates over 6.5 million square feet of 3PL warehousing space across 16 U.S. distribution center locations. The company remains family owned and professionally managed.
KANE is growing!
We are searching for an experienced ADP- HRIS Administrator who will grow with us!
- Manage HRIS security structure and permissions for end users in ADP Enterprise V5.
- Set up new company configuration and load new hire employee data. Load/validate bulk data imports and process changes/corrections that are not submitted via Manager Self Service.
- Support inbound and outbound automated custom data exchanges.
- Site Administrator for ADP Virtual Edge (VE) applicant tracking system.
- Manage configuration changes including customization of process flow and HRIS data exchanges with VE.
- This role also manages the electronic I-9 process as it relates to system issues and upgrades.
- Advise internal users of any upgrades or new releases, technical issues and assist with creating training materials for end-users.
- Manage ADP Portal (Manager & Employee Self Service) posted content, workflow configuration and security.
- Advise internal users of any upgrades or new releases, assist with creating training materials for end-users.
- Act as HRIS lead for daily business within HR.
- Audit data and identify technical errors for the above applications and escalate as necessary to ADP Support or internal IT Department.
- Run reports needed for EEO, Benefits planning/audits, 401K audits, legal requests, etc. from ADP Reporter.
- Create ad hoc reports as needed.
Qualified candidates must three (3) years of experience working with ADP Enterprise V5, Virtual Edge, and E-Time.A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Join the ranks of a highly rated, family and community oriented, stable and growing 3rd party logistics company! We are looking for bright, hardworking, and innovative individuals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits with an attractive 401(k) retirement package. Great working environment!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.