- Boston, MA
Karmaloop.com is a multi-plat formed web retailer specializing in global urban fashion. The Karmaloop family of sites includes online retailer Karmaloop and Internet TV station KarmaloopTV.
KarmaloopTV.com is an online channel reporting on global street culture. The site features exclusive interviews with designers, brands, artists, musicians and others relevant to the street wear lifestyle, as well as, original in-house produced programming.
We are located in an awesome new office in Downtown Boston directly next to the Arlington T stop on Boylston Street. Our offices overlook the Boston Common and we pride ourselves on our employee culture. Employees can bring small dogs to work, work flexible hours, and will experience an exciting work environment that includes a TV studio, model photo rooms and art from famous street artists. Our site currently gets over a billion hits a year.
- Perform style selling to determine and execute price adjustments and markdowns at the item level that optimize profitability.
- Relate and measure the impact of margin and of forecast accuracy.
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring processes and methods are followed.
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Merchandising and Marketing; reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals.
- Manage inventory targets that are approved by management.
- Participate in weekly strategy meetings with the buyers to understand sales performance at the brand and category level and overall margin goals.
- Analyze and communicate results of item markdowns on the department, category and brand level.
- Partner with buying teams to identify items recommended for markdown that have existing on order.
- College Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning
- Experience with analyzing retail data and reports in order to identify issues and trends to drive business and find solutions.
- Experience with inventory management, item optimization and/or item mark downs.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office 2007 or later (for example: formulas, referencing cells, pivot tables, sorting, and auto filtering).