- Waltham, MA
Kaseya is a leading global provider of IT systems management software. It is the only vendor to provide a complete IT management cloud solution and an on-premise solution built on the same core technology. Kaseya solutions are in use by more than 10,000 customers worldwide. Kaseya technology empowers mid-sized businesses, enterprises and MSPs to proactively manage and control IT assets remotely, easily and efficiently from one integrated web-based platform. Kaseya solutions are used in a wide variety of industries, from healthcare to education, finance, government and more. The company is privately held with a presence in over 20 countries.
To learn more, please visit http://www.kaseya.com or check out the Boston Business Journal article on Kaseya at http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/techflash/2014/04/growing-it-systems-management-software-firm-kaseya.html.
Are you interested in finding an opportunity to create and execute the right digital brand strategy from the ground up? Are you interested in seeing your designs and creative vision translate quickly into successful, revenue-driving campaigns? Do you want to get in on the ground floor of an innovative, rapidly growing software company to be a part of the team to take the company to the next level? Then you are looking in the right place. As the Creative Director/Senior Art Director, you will be responsible for determining the creative vision and look and feel of the company’s brand. You will define the company’s creative direction and be a hands-on implementer of your designs in various mediums including web, email, video, print, PowerPoint and more. Reporting to the VP of Corporate Marketing, you will provide strategic leadership to develop the company’s personality and identity, and roll this out in everything that the company does.
- Design the company’s look and feel for interactive, print, campaigns, videos, events, PowerPoint and more.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders including product marketing, product management, sales and more to meet the design and visual branding needs of the organization.
- Orchestrate and carry out a complete corporate website redesign.
- Redesign email and landing page templates for campaigns and events.
- Redesign print collateral templates.
- Redesign PowerPoint templates and the look and feel of all corporate presentations.
- Work with product marketing team to create new modern visuals and infographics depicting the functionality of our products and Kaseya’s strategic direction.
- Own ongoing management of the web presence for Kaseya.
- Lead a team of 1-2 people supporting creative implementation and website management and ownership.
- Create process for tracking all deliverables to meet stakeholders’ needs; forecast and meet timelines and budget expectations.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ years experience in interactive and graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, interactive design or related field.
- Proven expertise driving the creative vision for B2B technology companies; deep experience working with enterprise websites and interactive marketing.
- Experience in the SaaS-based software industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must possess a strong understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems and a deep knowledge of user experience design and user interface design.
- Ability to engage with senior management to communicate design ideas in a compelling manner and take input back into the creative process.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud.
- Video production and editing skills.
- Experience developing creative briefs and style guides.
- Experience with Sitecore CMS and Marketo or other email marketing systems a plus.
- Familiarity with modern web development workflows and technologies like Sass, Grunt, Yeoman, Jekyll, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to meet project goals and deadlines; experienced parallel multi-tasker.
- Stays continually up to date on the industry's best practices, trends and technologies.
- Adept at complex problem solving; laser-focused attention to detail.
The compensation package for this position includes:
- Market competitive salary, based on experience and expertise
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(K) plan, and all other company benefits as they exist from time to time
- An enlightened vacation policy
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.