Client Success Manager, Data Analytics
- 700 Park Offices Dr, Research Triangle, NC 27709, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Keen Decision Systems was founded to solve the biggest challenge in marketing: connecting marketing spend to revenue. By deploying our Bayesian modeling suite, companies of any size get actionable insights into where they can best optimize their marketing spend to drive the business outcomes that matter most.
What is a Technical CSM?
As a Technical Client Success Manager, you’re working closely with our clients to improve the ways they do Marketing and Media Planning through our powerful Bayesian modeling software. This means working with CMOs and VPs of Marketing to understand their strategic goals and working with their teams to execute a data-driven strategy. This isn’t a “respond to problems” role, our TCSMs drive outcomes.
What you’ll do as a Technical CSM
- Work with our implementation specialists to understand the client’s strategic objectives and then implement a model that gives them the insights they need.
- Assist clients in implementing a data-first strategy for their marketing and media planning efforts.
- Educate client stakeholders on how they can best use the model’s insights to create quantifiable ROI.
- Act as your own project manager to deploy our “playbooks” to drive desired outcomes.
- Collaborate with our account management team to strategically grow and expand our client relationships.
What characteristics do the best TCSMs have?
- The emotional intelligence and communication skills to successfully work with the best and brightest marketing professionals
- Deep knowledge in both marketing and modeling
- The drive, tenacity and confidence to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business with constant personal and professional growth
- The organizational skills required to juggle multiple projects, stakeholders and targets and succeed across many responsibilities
- They thrive in team environments with a high level of collaboration and are willing to help others and build a better team together
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of any of the following:
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Performance Marketing
- Account Management
- Software Sales
Keen keeps introducing new benefits to help our employees move forward and improve in both their personal and professional lives. The following is a glimpse into some, but not all, of Keen’s Employee Benefits.
- Conscious Culture work environment; Company-paid medical, dental, and vision for you and your family; Open Personal Time Off (PTO); 401k; stock options; electronics stipend; Paid Parental Leave; continued learning opportunities; quarterly reviews for potential bonus; pet friendly office.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Thank you for your interest in Keen. All information submitted will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.