Keeran Systems understands the role computer support plays in growing or destroying your business’s value. That’s why we take a holistic approach to computer network services - one that encompasses the way IT affects business processes and organizational design. This total approach to computer tech support ensures you can increase the efficiency and profitability of your small businesses.
Keeran Systems is guided by a commitment to consistency, integrity and quality in computer support. We achieve value for our clients through our expert knowledge and dedicated service in computer network services and computer tech support. We identify areas where we can improve, enable or accelerate key IT processes, to ensure that your small business can grow shareholder value in Alberta and across Canada.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.keeransystems.com/
This position ensures that Keeran Systems maintains a high level of quality, reliable, and accurate accounting records as well as efficient, effective, and diligent administrative processes. This position will also support the Client Services team and clients by ensuring service requests are efficiently handled from receipt to delivery.
This position requires extensive teamwork with the Client Services Manager, the Information Services Manager, technical staff, account executives and direct contact with clients, to assess their needs and determine the skills of the individuals required to work on the projects.
This position also requires an exceptional understanding of accounting concepts and general operations, the ability to keep accurate and current accounts, and ensuring the financial well-being and sustainability of an IT service firm.
Essential Job Functions
- answer all telephone calls including incoming client service requests
- appropriately schedule, delegate and manage technical resources to maintain efficiencies
- data entry for invoicing, billing, purchase orders, expense sheets, work orders
- coordinating account payables and receivables
- perform the day-to-day activities of Keeran Systems’ accounting systems and maintain reliable accounting records
- process all cheque requests, banking procedures, and fund transfers as required
- perform payroll duties and record-keeping for all employee and contracted personnel, including all required tax reports and deposits as required
- ensure the annual CRA corporate filing for Keeran Systems
- perform various operational duties such as requisitioning supplies
- ensure the accuracy and timeliness of billing to clients and follow up on all outstanding account receivables as required
- assist the Client Services Team in building strong client relationships by answering/solving billing and financial questions in an accurate and timely manner
- coordinate with logistics to ensure on-time delivery of goods and services to clients
- assist the Client Services team to accurately follow up with clients by providing complete and accurate information in a timely manner (daily or weekly reports)
- maintain excellent Quality of Service and customer service standards
- filing and light admin duties
- coordinate shipping and receiving
- assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the office
Peripheral Job Functions
- assist the Management Team in creating and maintaining annual/quarterly/monthly budgets and projections
- work with the Client Services Team to prepare income plan projections and monitor ongoing client profitability
- contribute to increasing the profitability of Keeran Systems by assisting with summarizing job costing, streamlining expenses, reducing fixed costs, minimizing variable costs, controlling variances, etc.
- internally following up with customer queries
- identify, develop, implement, and coordinate financial/client administration systems and procedures that meet corporate and client needs, including but not limited to:
- assist with inventory control
- Service-Level Agreements including Work Orders
- job/project costing including time and materials tracking
- collaborate with the Information Services Manager and Client Services Manager to ensure that client databases and lists are maintained and kept up-to-date
- assist with the preparation of documents such as tenders and reports. Work with legal counsel to address financial elements of contracts when necessary
- assist with the coordination of program events, meetings, official functions, conferences and other Keeran Systems activities
- well-developed interpersonal customer service and relationship building skills
- ability to work independently and as a member of a team to get tasks accomplished
- computer savvy with proven exceptional ability using the following software products: QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- very strong bookkeeping/accounting background with a comprehension of GAAP
- acceptance of and commitment to working according to the organization’s policy
- high level oral and written English-language skills
- experienced with high-level office administration and accounting
- exceptional organizational and time management skills
- ability to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment
- flexible and adaptive
- high degree of integrity and strong ethics
- ability to work under pressure and to prioritize work effectively
- very organized
- fanatical attention to detail; meticulous
- self-motivated, energetic and reliable with a positive disposition
- exceptional problem-solving abilities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.