- Alberta, Canada
Kenra Professional has an exciting career opportunity for a Regional Manager/Educator. Join one of the fastest-growing professional hair care companies that is committed to providing the highest quality of products and services! Kenra Professional is an Indianapolis-based, privately held company that is dedicated to growing a group of truly professional non-diverted brands. At Kenra Professional, you will enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is guided by an emphasis on integrity, passion, and relationships.
We are actively seeking a Regional Manager/Educator to join our team for coverage of Western Canada. The ideal candidate would reside in Calgary. This position is responsible for the successful implementation and effective time management to maximize growth, brand awareness, and relationships with existing Kenra salons, distributor stores, and direct accounts; managing daily, weekly, monthly sales and territory plans; and contributing to the development of the Company’s overall strategic plan.
• Visit existing Kenra salons, distributor stores, and direct accounts within territory to communicate focus product initiatives and ensure salon execution.
• Prospecting for new business.
•Coordinate with Senior Education Manager and Senior Regional Sales Managers on identifying territory and salon education needs
• Collaborate with education team developing unique and relevant training programs
• Conduct education classes for multiple brands within Kenra Professional that also includes Kenra® Color
• Communicate with distributor partners to increase effectiveness of brand plan and sales growth.
• Implement and document weekly and monthly responsibilities in a timely manner.
• Maintain and update customer profile database.
• Participate in distributor sales meetings for both field sales and stores.
• Communicate territory feedback to assigned Senior Regional Manager.
• Increase overall territory growth and improve merchandising of the Kenra® brand.
• Manage time, resources, and funds for overall territory in a responsible and effective manner.
• 2+ years of outside sales experience with a quantifiable track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Current cosmetology license and proven technical skills
• Experienced in teaching all levels of Color knowledge up to and including corrective color
• High energy level and professional appearance
• Excellent communication skills in written, oral, and presentation forms
• Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships, negotiate and influence others
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills and self-direction
• Positive attitude and team player
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Windows and Office
• Willingness to travel approximately 75 percent of the time
Kenra offers an attractive compensation package, product discounts, and generous health and retirement benefit programs.
No telephone calls, faxes or agencies please.
Kenra Professional, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.