Regional Manager - IN
- Indianapolis, IN
Kenra Professional® is a growing Indianapolis-based, privately held professional beauty company that is dedicated to providing performance-driven hair care products that give our loyal stylists and customers the trust and confidence to achieve their desired style. Our products are developed and manufactured to exceptionally high standards and can be found in quality salons throughout North America. Kenra is a fast-paced Company that embraces change and is guided by a culture that values integrity, passion, relationships, growth, and giving back.
We are actively seeking a Regional Manager to join our team for coverage of the Indiana region. The ideal candidate would reside in or around Indianapolis. This position is responsible for the successful implementation and effective time management to maximize growth, brand awareness, and relationships with existing Kenra salons, distributor stores, and direct accounts; managing daily, weekly, monthly sales and territory plans; and contributing to the development of the Company’s overall strategic plan.
• Visit existing Kenra salons, distributor stores, and direct accounts within territory to communicate focus product initiatives and ensure salon execution.
• Prospecting for new business.
• Educate salons, distributor stores, and direct accounts on product knowledge and promotions.
• Communicate with distributor partners to increase effectiveness of brand plan and sales growth.
• Implement and document weekly and monthly responsibilities in a timely manner.
• Maintain and update customer profile database.
• Participate in distributor sales meetings for both field sales and stores.
• Communicate territory feedback to assigned Senior Regional Manager.
• Increase overall territory growth and improve merchandising of the Kenra® brand.
• Manage time, resources, and funds for overall territory in a responsible and effective manner.
• 2+ years of outside sales experience with a quantifiable track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• High energy level and professional appearance
• Excellent communication skills in written, oral, and presentation forms
• Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships, negotiate and influence others
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills and self-direction
• Positive attitude and team player
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Windows and Office
• Willingness to travel approximately 75 percent of the time
To learn more about our brands go to www.kenra.com.
Kenra offers an attractive compensation package, product discounts, and generous health and retirement benefit programs.
No telephone calls, faxes or agencies please.
Kenra Professional, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.