Director of Enterprise Sales
- Chapel Hill, NC
There is a revolution coming in healthcare. Help lead the trends in value-based care by helping practices improve patient engagement and direct patients to the right care. Keona Health reduces the time spent on unreimbursed calls, allowing practices to see more patients and increase revenue. A typical 15 physician practice will spend 2,500 – 3,000 hours each year answering medical questions over the phone. Nationally, nearly 1 billion of these calls are made every year. Our patent pending technology helps physicians put down the phone and see more patients.
Join our award-winning company as we grow. For more information, see http://www.keonahealth.com
- Lead enterprise sales along the eastern seaboard, develop a pipeline of qualified prospects and engage in a consultative sales process with them.
- Meet/exceed the sales targets. As a startup, this role is a true “hunter” role, creating the leads and forming new lead generation methods to qualify executives within the target market.
- Accountable for full sales process, from lead generation to creating professional proposals. Experience modifying marketing content as needed. Negotiate deals and transition new accounts to account management after contract.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline reports and forecasts
- Demonstrated strong sales and sales administration skills
- A willingness to both hit the pavement and organize sales
- Experience at levels requiring independent judgment on significant business matters
- Strong grasp of medical and hospital practice, ROI, and customer economics
- Willingness to travel
- Preferred - experience with software-as-a-service
For immediate consideration, please reply with your resume and cover letter.