BI Data Warehouse Analyst
- Cincinnati, OH
Our client is a well-stablished company in the Cincinnati, Ohio area that is looking to hire a Data Warehouse Analyst for their BI team. In this role, you will help bridge the gap between their business needs and Information Technology (IT) delivery by safeguarding business requirements and aligning them with business goals. The team is small, the culture is awesome, and the work is anything but mundane!
- Provide support for development of Cognos Business Intelligent (BI) applications and the data warehouse.
- Perform project management activities for BI and data warehouse projects.
- Provide operational support to user community for Cognos and other BI applications.
- Provide user support to develop BI applications by defining information requirements, identifying and developing data sources, modeling information sources, and creating outputs such as reports.
- Evaluate data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys, and meetings.
- Experience with and knowledge of data warehouse and OLAP principles.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server, 2005 and/or 2008 version, with significant
- 5+ years’ experience with data warehouse structuring and methods, including SSIS/ETL methods, star schema structures views and stored procedures.
- 5+ years of experience with Cognos® BI environment including Cognos® Framework Manager and Cognos® Report Studio or equivalent enterprise class Business Intelligence tool set such as
Hyperion, or Business Objects.