If you are wanting to work for an innovative company in a growing market, one with cutting-edge technology and a committment to professional development and training then you should take a look at this great opportunity!
Our client is looking to bring aboard a PeopleSoft Application DBA/Infrastructure Technical Lead. The focus of this position is to provide Oracle application DBA expertise to both the PeopleSoft HR and Finance systems and teams as well as responsibility for the management and oversight of the PeopleSoft HR Infrastructure and System Administration resources and deliverables. This client is introducing new technologies, is engaged in global implementations and much more!
- Provides Oracle Application DBA technical expertise, delivery and thought leadership within the PeopleSoft HR, Portal and Finance Application suites, version 9.0+.
- Interface directly with Service Providers to leverage defined work requirements and deliverables.
- Manages the PeopleSoft HR-related Infrastructure; all facets from sizing to ongoing maintenance.
- Manages PeopleSoft HR System Administration activities with resource oversight.
- Acts as the primary contact for PeopleSoft HR technical strategy and vision setting in the HR Infrastructure space.
- Manages the procurement lifecycle including the research and associated sizings with the purchase of PeopleSoft and Oracle Database hardware, including ongoing sizing requirements for Oracle database architecture.