Technical Product Marketing Lead
- 101 California St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, and financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, and more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, and advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica’s accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability and complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information and trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
As the Technical Product Marketing Lead, you will have ownership of the technical value position of Kinetica. In this role, you will build use cases and reference architectures to showcase the Kinetica solution through use cases, demos, and speaking engagements. Your work will create innovative ways to highlight the product in an effort to drive awareness and adoption, directly impacting product visibility and revenue pipeline.
You will work cross-functionally with various teams (marketing, sales, engineering, etc.) to play a key role in product launches, sales training and enablement, marketing campaigns, and demand generation activities. Additionally, you will work closely with various external stakeholders including industry-leading companies as well as analysts to drive innovation and thought leadership.
Role And Responsibilities
- Develop technical product presentations, blogs, whitepapers, and reference architectures for sales and prospective customers
- Build product demos that highlight key product differentiators in a clear and compelling manner
- Provide technical competitive analysis for the field
- Support evangelism activities through speaking events, webcasts, trade shows, and meetups
- 5 to 7+ years of hands-on technical marketing and/or technical evangelism
- In-depth knowledge of databases and data integration tools, including enterprise software for modern data architectures
- Deep understanding of infrastructure technologies such as Kafka, Spark, HDFS, S3, and scale out data stores
- Experience building content for engagement, education, and demand generation initiatives
- Solid understanding of online content across websites, blogs, and social media
- Experience writing, developing and presenting technical content for external audiences
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a similar field
- Locations: San Francisco or Arlington, VA (preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.