Responsibilities of Assistant Store Managers include but not limited to the followings:
1. Assists the Store Manager to plan, organize, direct and execute activities related to produce display, receiving, daily operations ...etc of Kin's Farm retail stores and to create a good customer experience.
2. Provides guidance to employees queries related to the operation and safety of the workplace.
3. Participates in hiring, training and reviewing of new hires; supervises employees in accordance to Kin's ways of operations.
4. Prepares employee work schedules according to company standards and individual store needs.
5. Provides timely response to head office and participates in company meetings, including e.g. store management meetings, general meetings at head office, mall meetings.
6. Works closely with Head Office and Store Team on marketing, promoting and selling of Kin's products.
7. Maintains inventory level, spoilage, supplies according to company standards. Monitor and maintain maintenance log records.
8. Maintains the sanitation and cleanliness of the store and office areas.