Engineering Supervisor - Full Time Exempt
- 603 S Chestnut St, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
KVH is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes 24-hour emergency care, inpatient, and outpatient hospital services through KVH Hospital. Clinics and services provided include family medicine, internal medicine, a geriatric nurse practitioner program, home health and hospice, physical therapy, orthopedics, general surgery, pediatrics, women’s health, and urgent care.
Kittitas Valley Healthcare expects all employees to uphold our Vision & Mission. The KVH Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles can be found at http://www.kvhealthcare.org/mission-and-vision.
The Engineering Supervisor is responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of employees in the Engineering Department for maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and equipment. The supervisor will also fill as an engineer as needed due to staffing level issues, work load demands, or for training or trouble shooting systems. Responsible for all plant equipment and related systems.
What is required...
- Two years of supervisory or lead experience
- Formal education in HVAC or Electrical trade, or be able to pass competency test in this area.
- Join the Washington State Society for Healthcare Engineering (WSSHE) within three months of hire.
What is preferred...
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Wage: $60,000 - $89,000/annually. Actual wage will be based on years' of applicable experience.
FTE: 1.0 = 40 hours/week; Exempt
Schedule: Primarily Monday - Friday but will require occasional weekend work
Benefits: This position is benefits eligible