Dedicated Flatbed Fleet 3K Orientation completion bonus
- Kansas City, MO
We value our drivers and will stand behind you every step of the way. We realize that it’s our drivers who’ve earned us the reputation for being a company that customers could count on. As a leading, full-service transportation and distribution company, you’ll run with a strong, financially stable company that’s still small enough to treat you like family. Started as Stan Koch & Sons Trucking, Inc. over 30 years ago, today we’re one of the eight strong members that make up the Koch Companies
Koch Companies has positions available for our Dedicated Flatbed Fleet. Run Flatbed and Stepdeck loads delivering generators to our dedicated customer locations.
Late model Volvo's and Intl's - All APU equipped
Outbound loads from customer location are all hook and go (no tarp / strap)
Drivers on our flatbed fleet can expect to be out 10-14 days.
Looking for a company to treat you well? You can expect that at Koch. We will fly you to orientation in Minneapolis and set you up in your own hotel room (no sharing rooms!) and we provice all meals while attending orientation.
- A minimum of 23 years of age
- Minimum of two years of experience over-the-road within the past 10 years
- Must have driven commercially 6 months within the last 24 months
- Verifiable military driving experience considered if driver also has 18 months OTR experience
- No major chargeable accidents within the last 36 months
- No more than three chargeable minor accidents in the last three years or 2 in the past 12 months.
Company Driver Pay
- Earn $55,000 or more per year
- $.01cpm Fuel Incentive paid monthly on all dispatched miles
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Disability Insurance: long & short term
- Retirement Plan — 401(k) plus company match
- Paid vacation
- In cab internet access