Do you have a passion for food? Want to be part of one of North America’s largest and most admired Food Companies? Then we want you to be part of our organization that has “the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse”. In return, we’ll help you have a satisfying career filled with opportunities. Be part of iconic brands such as Kraft, Maxwell House, Philadelphia, Jell-O, Velveeta, and Miracle Whip.
Kraft's Sales Organization is the primary link with retail customers and the consumers who buy our products every day. Critical to success is a world-class Sales organization who strives to provide the best level of service possible to meet the needs of our unique customers.
The position of Shopper Marketing Manager is unique in its interaction with the Customer, Sales Force, Kraft Marketing teams and external agencies. The Shopper Marketing Manager is responsible for leading customer-specific marketing initiatives within select Customer Business Teams. This position is a key player within the Customer Business Team to help achieve quarterly and annual business targets through maximizing volume and profitability. The positions key objectives are to create, execute and evaluate customer marketing strategy and programs to maximize volume and profitability. This position requires effective communication with our customer’s marketing and merchandising personnel as well as various cross functional departments within Kraft Canada, including Marketing, Planning, Finance and Sales.
- Lead, coordinate and manage strong consumer-based promotions that are unique to the customer
- Lead the strategic development and execution of fact-based customer marketing plans to achieve Customer Business Teams objectives
- Represent and lead marketing in Customer Business Team initiatives including planning, banner strategy and multi-brand product promotion, while networking with Kraft Canada Inc. Marketing, Category, Planning, Finance and Sales
- Make necessary tradeoffs to ensure that the effective use of resources occurs across banners and categories to achieve Kraft Canada Inc. objectives
- Lead evaluation and analysis of the performance of executed strategic programs to ascertain their effectiveness in meeting customer and category objectives
- Manage the national budget
- Lead communication with key customer marketing and merchandising representatives
- Ensure strategies are in place to support the right category focus
- Optimize leverage of Kraft resources and processes, including leading customer CRM initiatives
- Manage the integration of Kraft Brand initiatives in customer marketing programs
- Maintain in depth knowledge of the industry, competitive environment, customer and consumer trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Knowledge of Internal Customer Marketing Guidelines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, Creative, Drive for Action
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to influence others and effectively work in a team
- 5-7 years Sales/Marketing experience and Customer Promotions experience (CPG industry)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.