Customer Category Manager
- Toronto, Canada
Do you have a passion for food? Want to be part of one of North America’s largest and most admired Food Companies? Then we want you to be part of our organization that has “the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse”. In return, we’ll help you have a satisfying career filled with opportunities. Be part of iconic brands such as Kraft, Maxwell House, Philadelphia, Jell-O, Velveeta, and Miracle Whip.
Kraft's Sales Organization is the primary link with retail customers and the consumers who buy our products every day. Critical to success is a world-class Sales organization who strives to provide the best level of service possible to meet the needs of our unique customers.
As a Customer Category Manager, you are a critical driver of the management of all selling and executional activities to achieve customer revenue and profit targets. You have the talent, drive and understanding of the retail sales environment to generate sales volumes. Your ability to discover and capitalize on account opportunities is unparalleled. And as a member of one of the strongest sales forces in Canada, you will form the crucial link between Kraft and the customer, dedicating your results-oriented mindset to the type of proactive, business-building initiatives that have been the cornerstone of our success at Kraft.
- Through the development of a collaborative relationship with customer, the customer category manager is the key link between Kraft and customer on all business development opportunities and challenges.
- Superior utilization of the category management process to secure customer co-operation to mutually beneficial category response plans.
- Satisfy customer needs and strives to deliver revenue, share, and contribution growth through the use of knowledge-based solutions
- Pro-actively identify and implement business-building initiatives that contribute towards the achievement of superior business results for Kraft/customer
- Identify and implement new and unique ideas and opportunities that influence the consumer to buy
- Successfully manage trade spending and forecasting within category responsibilities
- A University degree, preferably in Business
- Experience using sales reporting systems and AC Nielson systems including INF*ACT and Monitor
- Progressive experience in Sales, which should include Sales Representative roles and account management
- Travel up to 10% of the time
- Understanding of financials including trade spending and profit and loss statements
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with customer