Associate Category Development Manager
- Toronto, Canada
Do you have a passion for food? Want to be part of one of North America’s largest and most admired Food Companies? Then we want you to be part of our organization that has “the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse”. In return, we’ll help you have a satisfying career filled with opportunities. Be part of iconic brands such as Kraft, Maxwell House, Philadelphia, Jell-O, Velveeta, and Miracle Whip.
Kraft's Sales Organization is the primary link with retail customers and the consumers who buy our products every day. Critical to success is a world-class Sales organization who strives to provide the best level of service possible to meet the needs of our unique customers.
Kraft’s Sales Organization is the primary link with retail customers and the consumers who buy our products every day. Critical to success is a world-class Sales organization who strives to provide the best level if service possible to meet the needs of our unique customers.
As an Associate Category Development Manager, you will provide technical support and category expertise. You will conduct category management reviews and provide business insight and recommendations in the areas of assortment, pricing, promotion and shelving. The Associate Category Development Manager will assist the Category Development Manager with their respective categories.
- Development of business recommendations to support Pricing, Promotion, Assortment, Distribution and Merchandising
- Development of new product presentations and recommend de-listings
- All aspects of business planning
- Supporting volume forecasting (regional differences, pack size/skus, made to order items, promotional packs, mods, bins, in&outs)
- Leverage all available consumer information and shopper insights
- Maintenance of standard reports
- Analyze business issues
- Planogram design and coordinate retail implementation across all banners
- Ensure consistency on pricing/cost data
- A University Degree
- Experience using sales reporting systems and AC Neilson systems including INF*ACT and Monitor
- Analytical Skills
- Progressive experience in Sales, which include Sales Representative and account management
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual (English/French)-Required