Administrative Assistant (1 year Contract)
- Calgary, Canada
Do you have a passion for food? Want to be part of one of North America’s largest and most admired Food Companies? Then we want you to be part of our organization that has “the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse”. In return, we’ll help you have a satisfying career filled with opportunities. Be part of iconic brands such as Kraft, Maxwell House, Philadelphia, Jell-O, Velveeta, and Miracle Whip.
Kraft's Sales Organization is the primary link with retail customers and the consumers who buy our products every day. Critical to success is a world-class Sales organization who strives to provide the best level of service possible to meet the needs of our unique customers.
The Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support to a department or team. The individual is able to multi-task and demonstrate excellent planning, problem solving, communication and organizational skills.
- Prepare presentations, documents and schedules
- Manage calendars, schedules and organize meetings
- Anticipate and prepare required materials for meetings
- Organize and maintain filing systems
- Order office supplies and ensure office equipment is in good order
- Process invoices for payment
- Read, sort, and prioritize incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence
- Handle telephone inquiries on related areas of business
- Make travel arrangements and prepare and follow-up on TRIP expense reports
- Partner with HR/Change Management/IS in the processing of new hires, transfers, etc.
- Maintain sickness, absence and vacation records
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of Administrative Experience supporting directors and multiple managers
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- High school diploma at a minimum; college diploma preferred in Business or Administration
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to the changing requirements and the constant influx of various requests from the department
- Professionalism and discretion with confidential information