Big Data Technical Lead
- Bethesda, MD
Thanks & Regards
KRG Technologies, Inc.,
661 367 8000 Ext :310
Job Title: Big Data Technical Lead
Location: Bethesda, MD
Note : Linked In Must
· Solid working knowledge of next generation data and analytics capabilities built on the Hadoop ecosystem.
· Understanding of design patterns, application architectures and analytics workloads including micro-services, APIs, REST, NoSQL.
· Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks and build libraries, user defined functions around Hadoop ecosystem and Spark.
· Should be able to tune Hadoop solutions to improve performance and end-user experience.
· Familiarity with Data ware Housing, ETL, BI, Visualization tools, Machine Learning
· Excellent problem solving, hands-on engineering skills and communication skills and ability to lead the team and resolve their issues.
· Interact with client for requirement understanding and status reports.
Professional Experience Preferred
· Knowledge/experience of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce, Azure)
· Good to have experience in Application development and deployment.
· Good to have Cloudera/Hortonworks/MapR Certification – (not mandatory)
· Good to have Core Java knowledge.
· Experience with Maven, Git
Technical Skills Required
Any combination of below technical skills
Big Data : HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Mahout, Avro, Oozie, Flume, Sqoop
Processing & Streaming : Spark, Strom, Samza, Kafka
NoSQL : Cassandra, MongoDB, Hbasess
Appliances : Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data, Vertica
Languages : Java, Scala, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP
Search Servers : ElasticSearch,Lucene,Solr