- Philadelphia, PA
• Knowledge and practical experience with MVC
• Knowledge and practical experience with Angular and KnockoutJS
• Front end development using SiteCore CMS
• Experience with c#, ASP.NET, WCF, Service Broker, .NET Framework
• Experience working with Visual Studio / ASP.NET / Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• 5+ years front end developer rendering page designs for large-scale, public-facing websites - HTML, CSS
• Consuming back-end / web service technologies – REST, SOAP, XML
• Working in environments that apply the agile methodology
• Creating and debugging designs for multiple browsers and devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
• Review user stories. Participate in planning sessions. Identify tasks related to HTML authoring and/or front-end development. Estimate effort for front-end development.
• Create / update ASP.NET markup (NOT code) to reflect the HTML authored for new / updated pages / modules. Collaborate with other developers on tasks related to back-end integration.
• Collaborate with user experience designers and back-end developers / architects to complete assigned tasks using an Agile methodology.
• Collaborate with front-end designers and back-end developers to analyze and optimize the performance of web pages.
• Ensure work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best practices and standards.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.