- Memphis, TN
Lab Four’s mission is to become a key workforce development partner in three ways: by providing the best possible technology training to help businesses become more successful, providing the skills and credentials necessary for individuals to secure stable employment in a high-demand industry, and partnering with non-profit organizations to help our community fulfill its vast potential.
Lab Four is changing the training industry, bringing education and practical job certifications to those looking for a brighter future. As Career Specialist, it is your role to meet prospective students, assess their educational needs, and explain the benefits and objectives of the programs offered by Lab Four Career Training Institute. You must be knowledgeable of the courses Lab Four offers, as well as the different financial options available to students. Recruiting students for our institute requires a customer-focused attitude, an ability to meet challenges head-on, and a passion for changing lives through education. You must have the ability to meet and exceed assigned quotas.
Successful Candidates will:
•Communicate with potential students through face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, and e-mail to determine their educational needs, concerns, and interests.
• Closely assist and mentor students through admissions process.
• Actively generate personal referrals.
• Participate in school retention efforts maintaining productive contact with his/her active students through graduation.
• Actively participate in special recruiting promotional activities.
• Have strong communication skills
• Act as a personal coach to help students select a program, complete the enrollment process and make a smooth transition into the classroom.
• Monitor and manage student database and associated reports and student documents.
• Have excellent Microsoft Offi ce (Power Point, Publisher, Excel, Word, Etc.) Skills.
• $50 Stipend per week + Commission Only for First 120 Days
• Serious growth/advancement potential
• Qualified expenses reimbursed
• First year income potential is $38,000.
• Second year income of $55,000 plus.
• Base salary based on performance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.