- Memphis, TN
Lab Four’s mission is to become a key workforce development partner in three ways: by providing the best possible technology training to help businesses become more successful, providing the skills and credentials necessary for individuals to secure stable employment in a high-demand industry, and partnering with non-profit organizations to help our community fulfill its vast potential.
Lab Four is changing the training industry, bringing education and practical job certifications to those looking for a brighter future. As Career Specialist, it is your role to meet prospective students, assess their educational needs, and explain the benefits and objectives of the programs offered by Lab Four Career Training Institute. You must be knowledgeable of the courses Lab Four offers, as well as the different financial options available to students. Recruiting students for our institute requires a customer-focused attitude, an ability to meet challenges head-on, and a passion for changing lives through education. You must have the ability to meet and exceed assigned quotas.
Successful Candidates will:
- Encourage and uplift prospective students to overcome barriers and pursue a new future
- Become intimately familiar with programs, careers, and industries that we work with
- Accurately and efficiently complete reports
- Maintain high level of communication with students and staff
- Build relationships with community partners
- Communicate with potential students through face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, and e-mail to determine their educational needs, concerns, and interests.
- Closely assist and mentor students through admissions process.
- Actively generate personal referrals.
- Participate in school retention efforts maintaining productive contact with his/her active students through graduation.
- Actively participate in special recruiting promotional activities.
- Have strong communication skills
- Act as a personal coach to help students select a program, complete the enrollment process and make a smooth transition into the classroom.
- Monitor and manage student database and associated reports and student documents.
- Have excellent Microsoft Office (Power Point, Publisher, Excel, Word, Etc.) Skills.
- Commission ONLY for first 120 Days (probationary period)
- After a successful probationary period or hitting set goals (whichever comes first), Career Specialists will have an opportunity to switch to a Salary + Bonus structure.
- Serious growth/advancement potential
- Qualified expenses reimbursed
- Estimated first year income potential is $38,000.
- Estimated second year income of $55,000 plus.
- Base salary based on performance
Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and authorization to work in the United States.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.